Come spend 2 nights in a suspended tent at Lake Edja in the Vallée-de-la-Gatineau. Your stay includes kayak rental for a day with shuttle service to Blue Sea Lake, and a visit to the Doozy Candle artisanal candle shop in Old Chelsea.
All our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- At Mont Morissette Regional Park, an 18-metre-high panoramic observation tower offers an unparalleled view of a dozen lakes, including majestic Blue Sea Lake.
- Take advantage of the PERO‘s free hiking trails which can be found in several municipalities in the Vallée-de-la-Gatineau.
- 2 nights in a hanging tent at Lake Edja
- 1-day double kayak rental with transport to Blue Sea Lake
- Visit an artisanal candle shop
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation-related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Bike rental next to Véloroute des Draveurs
- Algonquin Golf Course
- When you go to the step of estimating the package, you will be able to access a larger list of optional activities.