This package features three great animal-themed activities! Over the course of a few days, you’ll discover Omega Park and the Eco-Odyssée water maze in the heart of beaver habitat, and you’ll visit the Canadian Museum of Nature. Several hotel options are available.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 4 days / 3 nights
- Getaway for two
- Until 2023-10-15
- Starting from
- What sets Omega Park apart from traditional zoos are the large natural spaces of over 2000 acres which are home to over twenty species of animals living in their natural environment.
- Due to a natural phenomenon, there are hardly any biting insects in the Eco-Odyssée marsh!
- 3 nights in Gatineau
- Admission to park Omega
- Éco-Odyssée water labyrinth by pedal boat
- Admission to the Canadian Museum of Nature
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable)