Leave the stress behind and hop on a train to Canada’s Capital Region! We offer an unforgettable cruise on the Rideau Canal aboard an electric boat, combined with a visit to the Canadian Museum of Nature.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Art, culture and heritage
- Until 2022-10-15
- Starting from
- The Canadian Museum of Nature is Canada’s first purpose-built national museum.
- The Rideau Canal locks are still operated by hand. There are 47 locks and 22 lock stations along the canal’s 198-kilometre length.
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- Return train ticket between Toronto and Ottawa in economy class (possibility, with supplement, to book a higher class)
- Rideau Canal Cruise
- Admission to the Canadian Museum of Nature
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation once in Gatineau-Ottawa
- Personal expenses
- Activities not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).