Leave the stress behind and hop on a train to Canada’s Capital Region! We offer an unforgettable cruise on the Rideau Canal aboard an electric boat, combined with a visit to the Canadian Museum of Nature, including admission to the special summer exhibition about owls.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 3 jours / 2 nuits
- Art, culture et patrimoine
- Jusqu'au 2021-09-04
- À partir de
- Prix à titre indicatif seulement.
- The Canadian Museum of Nature is Canada’s first purpose-built national museum.
- The Rideau Canal locks are still operated by hand. There are 47 locks and 22 lock stations along the canal’s 198-kilometre length.
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- Return train ticket between Toronto and Ottawa in economy class (possibility, with supplement, to book a higher class)
- Rideau Canal Cruise
- Admission to the Canadian Museum of Nature with access to the special owls exhibition
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation once in Gatineau-Ottawa
- Personal expenses
- Activities not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Admission to the Canadian War Museum
- Admission to the Canadian Museum of History
- City tour by amphibus
- Guided Rabaska tour on the Ottawa River, evoking the life of 18th century explorers.
- When you go to the step of estimating the package, you will be able to access a larger list of optional activities.