Leave the stress behind and hop on a train to Canada’s Capital Region! Package includes a cruise on the Ottawa River aboard an electric water taxi, and a visit to the Canadian Museum of History.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Art, culture and heritage
- Until 2021-09-06
- Starting from
- Admission to the Canadian Museum of History also grants you access to the Queens of Egypt exhibit until August 22.
- The Brasseurs du Temps microbrewery and beer museum in Old Hull is located on the site of the former brewery of Philemon Wright, the founder of Hull Township.
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- Return train ticket between Montreal and Ottawa in economy class (possibility, with supplement, to book a higher class)
- A 90-minute electric aqua-taxi cruise on the Ottawa River
- Admission to the Canadian Museum of History
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation once in Gatineau-Ottawa
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Interzip Rogers, the new interprovincial zip line
- Bungee jump
- Escape Room
- Éco-Odyssée water labyrinth by pedal boat
- Parc Oméga
- When you go to the step of estimating the package, you will be able to access a larger list of optional activities.