Spend two nights at the Apprentice Inn near Thirty-One-Mile Lake Regional Park. The suites are well designed, with a private bedroom, a kitchenette, and a sofa bed in the main area. Enjoy a delicious dinner on site at L’Huile d’Olive restaurant, which specializes in seasonal fare prepared with fresh local ingredients. Your stay also includes a 4-hour tandem kayak trip down the Picanoc River, and a visit to the Doozy Candle artisanal candle shop in Old Chelsea. There are lots of gorgeous hikes in the Vallée-de-la-Gatineau—ask our consultants for more information. Optionally, you can rent a boat for a trip on Thirty-One-Mile Lake.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 3 jours / 2 nuits
- Bouchette, Vallée-de-la-Gatineau
- Jusqu'au 2021-10-15
- À partir de
- Prix à titre indicatif seulement.
- Marc Gervais, the chef at L’Huile d’Olive restaurant, is one of the certified #OutaouaisFun ambassadors. Find out more at this link.
- In 1895, there was a commercial fishery at Thirty-One-Mile Lake, and whitefish, lake trout, bass and pike were sold at the public markets in Ottawa and Hull.
- 2 nights in a suite at Auberge de l’apprenti
- 4-hour descent on the Picanoc River in a double kayak with shuttle service
- Visit of an artisanal candle shop
- $ 40 meal coupon per person for a dinner at Huile d’Olive
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation-related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Round of golf at Algonquin Golf Club
- Bike rental next to Véloroute des draveurs
- When you go to the step of estimating the package, you will be able to access a larger list of optional activities.