Looking for adventure? This package offers you a bungee jump in the Morrison Quarry, the largest jumping site in Canada. You’ll stay in a charming bed and breakfast located in the heart of the village of Wakefield, which is known for its vibrant arts community, but also for its history!
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 2 days / 1 nights
- Wakefield, Collines-de-l'Outaouais
- Until 2022-10-15
- Starting from
- Great Canadian Bungee is the tallest bungee jump facility in Canada.
- Founded in 1830 by Irish, Scottish and English immigrants, the village of Wakefield takes its name from a town in West Yorkshire, England.
- 1 night at Auberge de Mon Petit Chum B&B in Wakefield or other accommodation
- Bungee Jump
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).