Your package includes 2 nights at the Auberge Mon petit Chum located in the splendor of Gatineau Park in the village of Wakefield. You will have the chance to live a unique skating experience on the enchanting water maze at Eco-Odyssey Nature Park! Then, go for the great adventure at Arbraska! AN AVALANCHE OF THRILLS. Discover the Laflèche Cave, fly across the lake on a giant zip line and hike through the forest ! And at the end of your activities, enjoy a hot cup of chocolate with family and friends! An unforgettable winter stay in the Outaouais!
All our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Wakefield, Collines-de-l'Outaouais
- Until 2022-03-17
- Starting from
- Laflèche Cave has nearly 402 metres of galleries and shafts, including one 15 metres deep. It is the largest cave visited on the Canadian Shield.
- Did you know that the water level in the Eco-Odyssey labyrinth is controlled by a beaver dam? The beaver digs a network of channels under the water similar to that of a labyrinth. It is this network that allows it to move around all year long in order to find its food and the wood needed to build the dams.
- 2 nights at Auberge Mon Petit Chum
- Snowy Adventure Package at Arbraska Laflèche: Discovery Tour in at Laflèche Cave Breathtaking zipline descent .snowshoes rally & hot chocolate
- ticket for the ice maze at the Eco-Odyssey (valid for a total of 3 hours)
- The lodging tax
- Travel agent client compensation fund (TACCF)
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Thermal experience at Amerispa Spa Nordique Cantley
- A 50 minutes massage at Amerispa Spa Nordique Cantley
- Visit of an artisanal candle shop : Bougie Doozy Candle