To begin your magical holiday experience, you’ll take part in a city tour that features the Route of Lights! Throughout the city, hundreds of thousands of twinkling Christmas lights will light up your heart! In addition, this package includes the discovery of the most important museum of human history in Canada: the Canadian Museum of History.
In the evening, come and try Véronique Rivest’s favorites. The world-renowned sommeliers’ SOIF Wine Bar is the place to be for authentic wines from here and abroad as well as award-winning cuisine! On the menu, a wine tasting accompanied by a short presentation of food and wine pairings for your dishes to share.
At the step of estimating the package cost, a list of optional activities will be available
- Did you know that Santa Claus is Canadian? Although he is actually a commercial creation of Coca Cola, the millions of letters the legendary character receives each year at his home in the North Pole confirm his place of residence. HOH OHO is in our vast territory of snow and ice.
- Long before Jacques Cartier arrived in Canada, First Nations, including the Iroquois, celebrated for a week during the winter according to the moon and the stars.
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- Trio of wines with platters to share
- City Tour – Christmas Lights in Ottawa- Gatineau
- Visit to the Canadian Museum of History
- Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).