Looking for some fun and excitement? Come to Gatineau between August 7 and 21, during the Casino Lac-Leamy Sound of Light fireworks competition!
This two-night package includes VIP access to the roof of the Canadian Museum of History for an unforgettable fireworks display! You’ll enjoy reserved seating in the Gold section with the best view of the fireworks, plus a beverage. Show nights are August 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18, 19, 20 and 21.
During your stay, you’ll also soar across the Ottawa River on the new Interzip Rogers zip line and visit the largest museum in the country. The Canadian Museum of History is a perennial favourite, with its grand architecture and fascinating exhibits about the country’s rich cultural heritage, including the remarkable achievements of our First Peoples.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- The Interzip Rogers departure tower rises to 120 feet above water level.
- The Ottawa River was once called Kitchisippi, which means Big River.
- Royal Pyrotechnie, a long-time partner of the Sound of Light, is the Quebec-based pyrotechnics firm behind the pyromusical shows on the program!
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- VIP access to the Casino Lac-Leamy sound and light show with reserved seats and one beverage per person
- Interzip Rogers, the new interprovincial zip line
- Admission to the Canadian Museum of History
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Rideau Canal Cruise
- Guided tour of Ottawa by bike
- Gatineau-Ottawa helicopter flight (20 minutes)
- Rabaska guided tour on the Ottawa River, evoking the life of 18th century explorers.
- Indoor or outdoor karting session
- When you go to the step of estimating the package, you will be able to access a larger list of optional activities.