Come and meet a passionate Pontiac family and live a unique dogsledding experience! Arrive in the early afternoon to enjoy the snowshoeing trails or snow sliding. Your one night stay includes exclusive access to the indoor spa and a dog sledding tour. Over a distance of 2 km, you will travel along beautiful trails bordering lakes and mountains. You will also have the unique opportunity to feed the pack and hear exciting stories with a hot beverage in hand!
- 2 days / 1 nights
- Action and adventure
- Otter Lake, Pontiac
- Until 2022-03-17
- Starting from
- The Pontiac is renowned as a great place to observe the stars away from the light pollution of urban centers.
- The Husky sled dog breed originated in Siberia before being exportedto Alaska for sled racing.
- 1 night stay at Escapade Huskimo
- Snowshoe rental or sliding activity
- Exclusive access to the spa
- 2 km dogsled ride (departure at 3h30)
- Instructions from a musher on how to drive a dog sled
- A snack and hot beverage
- The lodging tax
- Travel agent client compensation fund (TACCF)
- The evening meal (supper)
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the inclusions
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- 15 km dog sledding trip