This unique stay includes 2 nights in a chalet with a magnificent interior décor. The chalet has an A-frame architecture with large windows to allow you to live with the rhythm of the seasons and fully enjoy the richness of the surrounding nature. You will live an upscale experience in the middle of nature, in this cottage equipped with a cedar spa and a large indoor hammock. On your way, meet local winemakers, farmers, ranchers and artisans to discover the unique know-how and richness of the Pontiac region. Indeed, you will learn more about grape varieties and grape growing in Quebec thanks to the guided visit of 1 vineyard (with wine tasting), but also about Yak breeding and bio-intensive culture during your visit to the Pure Conscience Farm (open on Saturday only)
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Art, culture and heritage
- Luskville, Canada
- Until 2023-12-31
- Starting from
- On site, you can enjoy the lake for swimming, paddle boards and canoes to move and escape while taking a break on the small islands along your route.
- The Domaine de Pontiac Village offers red, rosé and white wines made from grapes grown on site. The names of their wines are inspired by the history of the region.
- Two nights at Prunella Cottage
- Guided tour of Le Domaine de Pontiac Village with wine tasting
- Visit to Pure Conscience Farm, visit of the yaks and the organic gardens (saturday only)
- Lodging tax
- Travel Agent Client Compensation Fund (TACCF)
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation-related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).