During your stay with us, kill two birds with one stone by visiting Canada’s Capital Region on foot or by bicycle. Discover the many federal institutions, including the Governor General’s official residence and workplace and the impressive Parliament Buildings. Package includes a guided tour of Gatineau–Ottawa by amphibus and admission to the Canadian Museum of History and the Canadian War Museum.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- The Canadian Museum of History was designed by Douglas Cardinal, a renowned Indigenous architect. The symbolism behind this work of art is remarkable.
- Did you know that the Canadian War Museum has a green roof of over 10,000 square meters that you can visit for free?
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- City tour by amphibus
- Admission to the Canadian Museum of History
- Admission to the Canadian War Museum
- Accommodation tax
- Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Rideau Canal Cruise
- Guided tour of Ottawa by bike
- Gatineau-Ottawa helicopter flight (20 minutes)
- Indoor or outdoor karting session
- When you go to the step of estimating the package, you will be able to access a larger list of optional activities.