This package is designed for families with children 8 years and older, and includes 3 nights of back-country camping in the Vallée-de-la-Gatineau. The 40+-acre campground is located in Blue Sea, on the shores of beautiful Lake Edja. Your stay includes a canoe or kayak trip down the Picanoc River and a family game of archery tag (basically a cross between dodgeball and archery).
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- At Mont Morissette Regional Park, an 18-metre-high panoramic observation tower offers an unparalleled view of a dozen lakes, including majestic Blue Sea Lake.
- Do you like art? The Blue Sea rectory has been transformed into a community cultural hub that houses an art gallery.
- 3 nights in camping at Edja Lake
- 2-hour descent of the Picanoc River in a double kayak
- Family game of archery tag
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Round of golf at Algonquin Golf Club
- Bike rental next to Véloroute des draveurs
- When you go to the step of estimating the package, you will be able to access a larger list of optional activities.