Escape to a summer paradise filled with sandy beaches, an enormous lake and beautiful landscapes. You’ll love the Centre touristique du Lac-Simon, located less than an hour and a half from Gatineau-Ottawa!
Enjoy summer to its fullest while staying in a cottage, in a ready-to-camp unit or at a campsite at this family-friendly vacation resort. Relax or play on the 2-kilometre long beach, explore the 17 kilometres of multi-use trails on foot or by bike and practice water sports on the giant lake (bring your own watercraft or rent some on site). Children can play on a giant trampoline, climbing games and slides, as well as participate in programmed activities—all of which is free when you’re staying on site!
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Getaway for two
- Duhamel, Petite Nation
- Until 2023-10-15
- Starting from
- During your stay in the Duhamel area, discover the Route des Zingues trail. Enjoy panoramic views over stunning lakes and green hills from this beautiful section of the Quebec National Trail (Sentier national au Québec).
- Coming from the Gatineau-Ottawa or Montréal areas? Stop at Omega Park in Montebello to observe wild animals of Canada in their natural habitats. Visit this wildlife preserve by doing a self-drive 12-km safari or by strolling its nature trails.
- 2 nights in a cottage or other accommodation at the Centre touristique du Lac-Simon
- Access to the Centre touristique du Lac-Simon for the duration of your stay
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation-related expenses
- Personal expenses
- The bedding
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Your package can be customized
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).