This two-night package includes VIP access to the roof of the Canadian Museum of History for an unforgettable fireworks display! You’ll enjoy reserved seating in the Gold section with the best view of the fireworks, plus a beverage. Show nights are August 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18, 19, 20 and 21.
You will also get the chance to visit the Omega Park in Montebello. In your own vehicle, drive 12 km of winding roads through an 890-hectare park. With its unique formula in Quebec, Omega Park introduces, over the seasons, species of animals living in their natural habitat. Discover the Canadian nature, wildlife, history and culture of the 11 First Nations of Quebec.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- Omega Park celebrates its 30th anniversary this year!
- Royal Pyrotechnie, a long-time partner of the Sound of Light, is the Quebec-based pyrotechnics firm behind the pyromusical shows on the program!
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- VIP access to the Casino Lac-Leamy sound and light show with reserved seats and one beverage per person
- Admission to Omega Park
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation-related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Admission to Canadien War Museum
- When you go to the step of estimating the package, you will be able to access a larger list of optional activities.