The Belle de Nuit Inn invites you to discover the beauty of the historic village of Wakefield, in the Outaouais, just 25 minutes from Gatineau-Ottawa. A comfortable room with full kitchenette, private outdoor hot tub and small furnished patio awaits you! Package includes Eco-Odyssée, a unique pedal boat adventure in a water maze, and as a second activity, a visit to the Canadian Museum of History.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 6 jours / 5 nuits
- Wakefield, Collines-de-l'Outaouais
- Jusqu'au 2021-10-31
- À partir de
- Prix à titre indicatif seulement.
- The Wakefield covered bridge was the first to connect the two banks of the Gatineau River in 1915, it was rebuilt in 1998 after a fire.
- Founded in 1830 by Irish, Scottish and English immigrants, the village of Wakefield takes its name from a town in West Yorkshire, England.
- 5 or 6 nights at the Belle de Nuit Inn in Wakefield (Friday arrival only)
- A room with full kitchenette, private outdoor hot tub and small furnished patio
- Éco-Odyssée water labyrinth by pedal boat
- Admission to the Canadian Museum of History
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Gatineau Park
- Laflèche Cave
- Thermal experience at Amerispa Spa Nordique Cantley
- 60-minute massage at Amerispa Spa Nordique Cantley
- When you go to the step of estimating the package, you will be able to access a larger list of optional activities.