For one weekend, enjoy the festivities of the 35th edition of the Gatineau Hot Air Balloon Festival(FMG). Known for its diversified artistic program, FMG offers surprising activities in a magical atmosphere! The one days access pass will allow you to see flights, shows, fireworks and enjoy many other activities. The front stage access guarantees you a privileged place at the FMG evening shows on the Casino Lac-Leamy Stage for the chosen date. Young and old will be thrilled by the famous amusement park on site (extra charge and payable on site). To conclude your adventure on a refreshing note, explore the Ottawa River on a cruise.
All our packages are subject to change based on your interests from our website or call centre.
*Please note that Hydro-Québec Stage does not have a front stage.
- Did you know that the Ottawa River is the largest tributary of the St. Lawrence River? It’s the 8th largest river in Canada and it has played an important role in Canadian history and economy.
- The FMG – Gatineau Hot Air Balloon Festival offers not only a wide musical program, but also nighttime hot air balloon light shows and, of course, balloon rides. Talk about having your head in the clouds!
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- 1 day FMG access
- Front stage acces
- Ottawa River Cruise
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation-related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).