Enjoy the ideal winter getaway in the charming countryside village of Wakefield, where everything –including the ski resort – is within walking distance! Located within 30 minutes of Gatineau-Ottawa, this region is the perfect destination for families, couples or friends!
Ski or snowboard at Vorlage Center, a pillar of the region since 1941. Zoom down the 18 slopes of varying difficulty during the day or evening (several runs are illuminated at night). Don’t miss the views of the picturesque village from the summit!
Relax in the warm atmosphere of Café Le Hibou restaurant and choose from their eclectic and comforting dishes. During your two-night stay at the Auberge de Mon Petit Chum, take time to explore the boutiques, art galleries and historic sites in this welcoming community.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Wakefield, Collines-de-l'Outaouais
- Until 2024-03-31
- Starting from
You’ll also love…
- …going horseback riding (for all levels) at Captiva Farms just outside the village of Wakefield. Explore the snowy trails in the countryside at the largest horseback riding farm in Eastern Canada! (Reserve your trail ride at least 24 hours ahead of time.)
- …having more outdoor fun at Arbraska Laflèche, an activity centre where you can explore the largest cave open to visitors in the Canadian Shield, zip line through the trees or snowshoe through the snow-covered forest.
- 2 nights at l’Auberge de Mon Petit Chum (or similar accommodations)
- One lift ticket at Vorlage Center
- One $25 voucher for Café Le Hibou restaurant
- Accommodation tax
- Compensation fund for travel agents’ customers (FICAV)
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Your package can be customized
- When you are ready to create your package, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your accommodation by adding nights or breakfast.