Descend the highest mountain in the region on skis or snowboard, go snowshoeing in the forest and stay in unique accommodations during this winter getaway near Canada’s capital region!
Discover one of the Outaouais’ unbeatable skiing destinations, Mont Ste-Marie, which features the highest vertical in the region (380 metres) and two peaks! Choose from its 20 runs which vary from short and easy for beginners, to very long for intermediates, to steep and fast for experts. There’s also a Ski Cross run with rollers and banked turns.
Spend two nights glamping on the mountain in a luxury four-season dome at Dômes Outaouais near the ski resort. Enjoy the amenities of a cottage, including kitchen, bathroom, mezzanine, wood stove, spa and private terrace! Explore the nature trails on snowshoes (equipment included).
If you prefer more traditional accommodations, choose Pimishka Domaine Nature located in the area of Bouchette, North of Mont Ste-Marie. Unwind in a fully-equipped cottage and go snowshoeing on the trails and the frozen lake.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Getaway for two
- Wakefield, Collines-de-l'Outaouais
- Until 2024-03-31
- Starting from
You’ll also love…
- 2 nights at Dômes Outaouais (or other accommodations)
- Snowhoe rental at Dôme Outaouais
- Lift ticket for Mont Ste-Marie
- Accommodation tax
- Compensation fund for travel agents’ customers (FICAV)
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Your package can be customized
- When you are ready to create your package, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your accommodation by adding nights or breakfast.