Expérience Outaouais is pleased to invite you to the 6th edition of Aéro Gatineau-Ottawa. As soon as you arrive on Friday, September 15, at dusk, you will witness the premiere of an immersive experience where art and technology come together: a night show featuring a hundred drones flying in the sky, in a choreography meticulously synchronized by the internationally renowned firm Groupe Royal. This legendary evening will also feature Kyle Fowler and his intriguing, pyrotechnic-packed Long-EZ, while Randy W. Ball’s MIG-17 jet will take off like a meteor, setting the sky ablaze with its power. Take advantage of your day pass for the Saturday show day where more than 60 aircraft will amaze you, both on the ground and in the air!
This package includes two nights at the Hôtel V in Gatineau with its Urban Spa experience. The spa area of the establishment includes two Nordic baths with waterfall, a sauna and two relaxation areas with fireplace. A stay to please the whole family!
All our packages are subject to change based on your interests from our website or call centre.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Getaway for two
- Multiple dates available
- Starting from
- Don’t miss : The anticipated return of the Canadian Forces Snowbirds, the CF-18 Hornet and the spectacular wingwalking performance of Carol Pilon of Third Strike Wingwalking!
- Originally from Sainte-Cécile-de-Masham-Masham, in the Outaouais region, Carol Pilon is the first and only Canadian female wingwalker!
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- Admission to the AERO Gatineau-Ottawa night show on Friday
- Admission to the AERO Gatineau-Ottawa show
- Lodging tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation-related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).