You’ll fall in love with Village Majopial and its wilderness setting on the shore of Thirty-One-Mile Lake in the Vallée-de-la-Gatineau. Spend two nights at the Minitik Inn. Enjoy a delicious dinner on site at L’Huile d’Olive restaurant, which specializes in seasonal fare prepared with fresh local ingredients. There are lots of gorgeous hikes in the Vallée-de-la-Gatineau—ask our consultants for more information. Optionally, you can rent a boat for a trip on Thirty-One-Mile Lake.
All our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Getaway for two
- Bouchette, Vallée-de-la-Gatineau
- Until 2023-04-30
- Starting from
- 2 nights at the Auberge Minitik of Village Majopial
- $ 40 meal coupon per person for a dinner at L’Huile d’Olive restaurant
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Your package can be customized
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).