You’ll fall in love with Village Majopial and its wilderness setting on the shore of Thirty-One-Mile Lake in the Vallée-de-la-Gatineau. Spend two nights at the Minitik Inn. Enjoy a delicious dinner on site at L’Huile d’Olive restaurant, which specializes in seasonal fare prepared with fresh local ingredients. Your stay also includes a 4-hour tandem kayak trip down the Picanoc River and a visit to the Doozy Candle artisanal candle shop in Old Chelsea. There are lots of gorgeous hikes in the Vallée-de-la-Gatineau—ask our consultants for more information. Optionally, you can rent a boat for a trip on Thirty-One-Mile Lake.
All our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 2 nights at the Auberge Minitik of Village Majopial
- 2-hour descent on the Picanoc River in a double kayak with shuttle service
- Visit an artisanal candle shop in Old Chelsea
- $ 40 meal coupon per person for a dinner at L’Huile d’Olive restaurant
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Round of golf at Algonquin Golf Club
- Bike rental next to Véloroute des Draveurs
- When you go to the step of estimating the package, you will be able to access a larger list of optional activities.