The Wakefield Mill Hotel & Spa offers you a one-of-a-kind dream getaway in an enchanting setting in the heart of Gatineau Park and the Collines-de-l’Outaouais. You’ll be charmed by this boutique hotel, a former flour mill, that elegantly combines comfort, history, and the beauty of its natural surroundings. During your stay, make a stop at the Laflèche Cave, the largest visited cavern in the Canadian Shield.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 2 jours / 1 nuits
- Escapade à deux
- Wakefield, Collines-de-l'Outaouais
- Jusqu'au 2021-10-31
- À partir de
- Prix à titre indicatif seulement.
- The Moulin Wakefield Hotel & Spa has a magnificent art gallery where you can find works of local and Canadian artists.
- The Wakefield covered bridge was the first to connect the two banks of the Gatineau River in 1915, it was rebuilt in 1998 after a fire.
- 1 night at the Wakefield Mill Hotel & Spa
- Outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool at the hotel
- Visit of the Laflèche Cave
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Bungee jump
- The RIPRIDE zip line in Wakefield
- Admission to the Canadian Museum of History
- Éco-Odyssée water labyrinth by pedal boat
- When you go to the step of estimating the package, you will be able to access a larger list of optional activities.