Sit back and relax on a VIA Rail train to the Gatineau-Ottawa region where you’ll discover cultural, historical and culinary gems!
Explore Canada’s most visited museum, the must-see Canadian Museum of History! Discover its large variety of permanent exhibitions on the country’s history, including the remarkable achievements of the First Peoples. Your ticket also includes access to current special exhibitions, the Canadian Children’s Museum and CINÉ+ which always presents interesting films.
In the evening, discover the favourites of world-renowned sommelier Véronique Rivest at her restaurant SOIF Bar à vin. Your visit includes a pairing of gourmet small plates with authentic wines from here and abroad.
Do you prefer beer over wine? We have an alternative for you because all our packages can be modified according to your interests from our website or our call center.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Art, culture and heritage
- Until 2024-12-31
- Starting from
You’ll also love…
- If you appreciate art, don’t miss the world’s largest exhibition of Indigenous and Canadian art, and much more, at the National Gallery of Canada in Ottawa. You can easily access the gallery by crossing the Alexandra Bridge on foot or by bike.
- Just steps from SOIF Bar à vin, you’ll find a former water tower built in 1886, now home to the Théâtre de l’île. It’s a charming place to catch community and professional programming.
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- Round-trip VIA Rail train ticket between Montreal and Ottawa in economy class (possibility of an upgrade, with supplement)
- Trio of wines with platters to share at SOIF Bar à vin
- Admission to the Canadian Museum of History
- Lodging tax
- Travel Agents’ Client Compensation Fund
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).