A great way to combine the benefits of an overnight getaway with a gourmet experience in the Outaouais!
Visit Gatineau from October 22 to 24 for the Rendez-vous des saveurs gourmet festival!
This one (1)-night package includes:
A festive VIP evening on Saturday, October 23.
Exclusively for Experience Outaouais clients, the opportunity to sample a selection of prestigious wines in the company of renowned sommeliers, and to taste their food and wine pairings.
Admission to Canada’s most visited museum and its fascinating exhibitions.
Bonus: A $50 gift card valid at any of the 10 participating restaurants of the Rendez-vous des saveurs!
All our packages can be modified to suit your interests through our website or our call centre.
- A “VIP evening” of international wine tasting, including exclusive meetings with local celebrity chefs and internationally renowned sommeliers.
- The Canadian Museum of History captures the imagination of young and old with its unique and impressive architecture. It was designed by Indigenous architect Douglas Cardinal.
- 1 night in Gatineau
- VIP wine tasting evening
- Admission to the Canadian Museum of History
- $50 gift card (per person) valid at any of the 10 participating restaurants of the Rendez-vous des saveurs
- Lodging tax
- Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents (CFCTA)
- Federal and provincial tax
- Transportation and related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the inclusions
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Admission to the Rendez-vous gourmand tasting event
- Thermal experience at the Amerispa Spa Nordique Cantley
- 60-minute massage at the Amerispa Spa Nordique Cantley