Treat yourself to an upscale stay including two nights in an unique accommodation in the Outaouais region. Les Chalets Prunella are equipped with a cedar spa and a large indoor hammock where it’s possible to observe the stars. This peaceful haven in the middle of nature is the ideal place to recharge your batteries. On your way, stop at Amerispa Spa Nordique Cantley to experience a sublime hot pebble massage. Extend your moment of relaxation with the thermal experience ($). On your way back, put on your skates and discover the magnificent labyrinth of ice trails of the Parc Nature Éco-Odyssée.
All our packages can be modified according to your interests directly from our website or our call center.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Until 2023-03-31
- Starting from
- The price includes 35% Explore Québec discount. Ce forfait Explore Québec sur la route vous est offert grâce au soutien financier du ministère du Tourisme. See if you qualify!
- Les Chalets Prunella offer free snowshoes, sleds and scooters on rails, specially designed for fun in the snow. The latter are handmade in Abitibi, the owners’ native region!
- The sloe (prunella in French), a plant native to Canada, is known for its medicinal properties. It is a good example of the “forest bath”, a practice that helps restore balance to life, reduce stress, improve sleep and increase energy levels.
- Two nights in a cabin at Les Chalets Prunella
- A 50-minute hot pebble massage
- Access to the ice labyrinth of the Eco-Odyssée Nature Park
- The lodging tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Your package can be customized
- When you are ready to create your package, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your accommodation by adding nights or breakfast.