Plaisance, a name well chosen for the landscape’s softness. Charming little creeks and ponds are part of the journey. Let yourself be enchanted by this paradise of ducks, herons, ospreys and dozens of other species. Located in the heart of the Ottawa River, Plaisance National Park is a favorite destination for outdoor enthusiasts.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Plaisance, Petite Nation
- Until 2022-10-15
- Starting from
- The park’s small territory, rich in flora and fauna, is home to over 200 species of birds, amphibians and, of course, turtles!
- There is also one of the largest beaver populations in Québec.
- 2 nights in ready-to-camp at Plaisance National Park
- Access to Plaisance National Park for the duration of your stay
- 4-hour canoe rental at Plaisance National Park
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).