Located on a peninsula jutting into the Ottawa River, Plaisance National Park is a favourite spot for outdoor enthusiasts. In addition to the ready-to-camp stay with canoe rental, the package includes a self-guided visit to ChocoMotive (a chocolate Economuseum) and a tasting of Montebello cheeses and beers at the Brasseurs de Montebello microbrewery and pub. Learn more about the legends behind these tasty beers!
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- The park’s small territory, rich in flora and fauna, is home to over 200 species of birds, amphibians and, of course, turtles!
- There is also one of the largest beaver populations in Québec.
- 2 nights in ready-to-camp at Plaisance National Park or in another hotel in the region
- Access to Plaisance National Park for the duration of your stay
- 4-hour canoe rental at Plaisance National Park
- Self-guided tour of an artisanal chocolate factory with tasting
- Montebello beer and cheese tasting
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Admisson to Omega Park
- Discover Montebello by electric scooter
- When you go to the step of estimating the package, you will be able to access a larger list of optional activities.