Located on the shore of the Poisson Blanc reservoir, Air-Eau-Bois is a popular spot for nature lovers. This package includes 3 nights of camping in a prospector tent, an introductory fishing lesson, and an archery session. Optionally, add canoe rental or a ziplining activity.
All our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 4 days / 3 nights
- Action and adventure
- Denholm, Vallée-de-la-Gatineau
- Until 2022-10-15
- Starting from
- Air-Eau-Bois is a unique outdoor centre an hour north of Gatineau–Ottawa
- The name of the lake refers to the white fish that are abundant in its waters.
- 3 nights in a refuge at Air-Eau-Bois
- 3-hour introduction to fishing
- 1-hour archery
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation-related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).