The Canadian Museum of History invites you to discover the temporary exhibition Queens of Egypt. Travel back in time to ancient Egypt, where you’ll encounter women of power and influence with fascinating destinies. Take advantage of this opportunity to spend the night in Gatineau and catch the vibe of Canada’s Capital Region.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- Take advantage of this temporary exhibition available until August 22.
- Visit the largest indoor collection of totem poles in the world.
- The best view of Parliament Hill is on the upper terrace of the museum with the flags of the provinces and territories.
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- Admission to the Canadian Museum of History including the temporary exhibition Queens of Egypt
- Short movie at CINÉ+ Mummies: Secrets of Pharaohs
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Guided rabaska tour on the Ottawa River, evoking the life of 18thcentury explorers
- Bike rental
- Admission to the Canadian War Museum
- City tour of the capital region
- InterZip Rogers, the new interprovincial zip line
- When you go to the step of estimating the package, you will be able to access a larger list of optional activities.