Come and spend 2 nights in a micro-cottage at Lake Edja in the Vallée-de-la-Gatineau. It’s a one-room cottage nestled in the forest, near a lake, with no electricity or running water. Your stay includes an adventure activity for the kids, and canoe rental at Blue Sea Lake.
All our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 4 days / 3 nights
- Action and adventure
- Blue Sea, Vallée-de-la-Gatineau
- Until 2022-10-15
- Starting from
- At Mont Morissette Regional Park, an 18-metre-high panoramic observation tower offers an unparalleled view of a dozen lakes, including majestic Blue Sea Lake.
- Take advantage of the PERO‘s free hiking trails which can be found in several municipalities in the Vallée-de-la-Gatineau.
- 2 nights in a micro-chalet at Lake Edja
- An adventure activity for the kids (1h)
- 1-day canoe rental at Blue Sea Lake
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation-related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).