Come and spend 3 nights in a micro-cottage at Lake Edja in the Vallée-de-la-Gatineau. It’s a one-room cottage nestled in the forest, near a lake, with no electricity or running water. Your stay includes an adventure activity for the kids, and canoe rental with shuttle service to Blue Sea Lake.
All our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- At Mont Morissette Regional Park, an 18-metre-high panoramic observation tower offers an unparalleled view of a dozen lakes, including majestic Blue Sea Lake.
- Take advantage of the PERO‘s free hiking trails which can be found in several municipalities in the Vallée-de-la-Gatineau.
- 3 nights in a micro-chalet at Lake Edja
- An adventure activity for the kids (1h)
- 1-day canoe rental with transport to Blue Sea Lake
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation-related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Bike rental next to Véloroute des Draveurs
- When you go to the step of estimating the package, you will be able to access a larger list of optional activities.