Take a trip into the world of Quebec wine on this one-day guided tour with transportation! The Pontiac Wine and Cider Route is the perfect opportunity to discover the vineyards and landscapes, but most of all, it’s a chance to get to know the passionate local producers. With your guide at the wheel, you will visit: the newly opened Vignoble Les Collines which offers incredible views of the Gatineau Park and the Eardley Escarpment, the Domaine de Pontiac Village which has a collection of vintage cars and also the Vignoble Petit Chariot Rouge and their famous bistro. In Bristol, a stop at Coronation Hall Cider Mills is a must, where you will discover traditional cider and delicious homemade apple treats.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
*This Pontiac Wine & Cider Tour is offered every weekend from mid-Mai until mid-October from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Until 2022-10-15
- Starting from
- The Domaine de Pontiac Village offers red, rosé and white wines made from grapes grown on site. The names of their wines are inspired by the history of the region.
- Did you know that the epic of cider began with the first explorations of Jacques Cartier and his crew?
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- Pontiac Wine and Cider Tour (11am to 6pm)
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Your package can be customized
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).