Feel the modern lodge experience! Built on a rocky cliff, on the edge of the charming Wakefield village, Le Bellevue Modern Lodge is rooted in the Outaouais hills. With its captivating view of the horizon drawn by the Canadian Shield, Le Bellevue offers our you a unique place to relax and sleep peacefully. Your journey in Outaouais includes 2 nights at lodge and the unique experience in a water maze of the Eco-Odyssée Nature Park! Then the discovery of an underground world: a trip in the largest visited cave of the famous Canadian Shield, Laflèche Cave.
Treat yourself to a memorable stay!
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Getaway for two
- Wakefield, Collines-de-l'Outaouais
- Until 2022-10-15
- Starting from
- Discover the beaver’s habitat in a water labyrinth that includes more than 60 intersections spread over 5 km
- Did you know that the water level in the Eco-Odyssey labyrinth is controlled by a beaver dam? The beaver digs a network of channels underwater similar to that of a labyrinth. It is this network that allows it to move around all year long in order to find its food and the wood needed to build the dams.
- Two nights at Le Bellevue Lodge
- Visit of the cave at Arbraska Laflèche
- Adventure in the water maze at Nature Park Éco-Odyssé
- Ticket for the Eco-Noctura light projection.
- The lodging tax
- The travel agents’ client compensation fund (FICAV)
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Your package can be customized
- When you are ready to create your package, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your accommodation by adding nights or breakfast.Rideau Canal Cruise