Celebrate spring at one of Canada’s most colourful festivals!
From May 13 to 23, 2022, the Canadian Tulip Festival will celebrate its 70th anniversary with over one million tulip beds planted across the city, fireworks and family activities. Join us for this great celebration of culture, horticulture, history, spring and family.
During your getaway, we offer you a guided bike tour of the capital’s most interesting destinations. This tour will make you to visit the most beautiful places of the region. You will stay in Gatineau in a room overlooking the Ottawa River.
Millions of tulips will be the stunning feature of your stay in the Outaouais!
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
The Canadian Tulip Festival celebrates the beauty of this seasonal flower and its historical ties to Canada’s capital.
The festival began with a special gift. The Royal Family of the Kingdom of the Netherlands took refuge in Ottawa during the Second World War, and Her Royal Highness, Princess Margriet was born here in 1943. Two years later, Canadian troops played a key role in liberating the Netherlands. In gratitude, the Dutch government has sent Canada a gift of tulip bulbs every year since 1945, inspiring what has become the Canadian Tulip Festival.
The tulip an international symbol of friendship and peace.
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- City tour by bike
- Visit of the tulip gardens
- Accommodation tax
- Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).