Located on the edge of Gatineau Park and the Ottawa River, Auberge Tom B&B will charm you with its comfortable facilities and gourmet breakfast. This package includes 2 nights to enjoy the tranquility of this adult-only B&B and all the natural attractions of the region. Included in your getaway, the discovery of an underground world: a trip to the largest visited cave in the famous Canadian Shield: Laflèche Cave. Its history is full of anecdotes and mysteries that will amaze you.
For the more adventurous, go and discover a natural curiosity on your own: Lusk Cave. An exceptional marble cave and a natural geological phenomenon that took thousands of years to form. A half-day hike along trails lined with interpretation panels in the Lac Philippe area.
An unforgettable experience for nature lovers!
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Chelsea, Collines-de-l'Outaouais
- Until 2022-11-15
- Starting from
- Stop by the Chelsea Visitor Centre for advice on hiking and outdoor activities.
- Enjoy a gourmet detour to Maison Melda after your Laflèche Cave Tour. On the menu: fresh dishes made with local products and family tradition. It’s the perfect place to take a delicious break!
- 2 night at Auberge Tom B&B
- Gourmet breakfast included
- Snack service in the room
- Visit of Laflèche Cave
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).