Expérience Outaouais offers you a unique opportunity to contemplate the colors of fall and to discover the gourmet artisans of the region! Located on the edge of Gatineau Park and the river, Auberge Tom B&B will charm you with its comfortable facilities and gourmet breakfast. Experience the excitement of the Old Chelsea village as you stroll through its restaurants, cafes and other gourmet stops on a guided walking tour where you’ll enjoy food, beer and cocktail tastings. Have a great time discovering the richness of our region!
All our packages can be modified according to your interests from our website or our call center.
- Chelsea, the gateway to Gatineau Park, is a comforting destination in many ways. With its many art galleries, boutiques, cafés and gourmet stops, this environment is sure to charm!
- Located at the entrance to Gatineau Park, Nomades du Parc offers guided mountain biking experiences and mountain bike and paddle board rentals. Cyclists will be able to enjoy 360 km2 of lush forest, recommended routes, and advice from mountain biking professionals.
- 2 night at Auberge Tom B&B
- Gourmet breakfast
- Snack service in the room
- A gourmet food tour with the Nomades du Parc (3 hours)
- The lodging tax
- The travel agents’ client compensation fund (FICAV)
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).