Canada’s largest historical cross-country skiing gathering will be back for its 44th edition, February 18 to 20, 2022! The event features several courses of varying distances, allowing all cross-country ski enthusiasts to find a challenge that suits their ability. This package in Gatineau is for both experienced skiers and those new to the sport, and it puts you close to the starting line on race day! The day before this great challenge, take time to relax in a haven of peace as you unwind and think about all the hard work you’ve done in training. Visualisation is key, but rest is also important!
Don’t hesitate to add an activity to discover the park on a fat bike or snowshoes! Also available with your package: downhill skiing, skating, indoor climbing and gourmet dining!
All our packages can be modified according to your interests from our website or our call center.
- The Gatineau Loppet is Canada’s largest historical cross-country skiing gathering.
- Amerispa Spa Nordique Cantley offers a wide variety of treatments, including massages, facials, manicures and pedicures, body treatments and men’s treatments.
- Gatineau, a city of fun and festivities! Visit the most popular museum in Canada, the Canadian Museum of History. Stop by one of our gourmet restaurants or enjoy a beer at one of our microbreweries.
- Two nights in Gatineau in an official Gatineau Loppet hotel (including shuttle)
- Registration for the 10 km race on 19 February 2022
- Evening access to Amerispa Cantley
- The accommodation tax
- Travel Agent Client Compensation Fund (TVAF)
- Federal and Provincial Taxes
- Transportation and transportation-related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not included
- The optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Other Gatineau Loppett races
- Massages and treatments
- Gastronomic experience
- Snowshoeing or fatbike rides
- Downhill skiing, indoor climbing, skating… (upon request)