Do you hear a vacation calling? Located halfway between Montreal and Ottawa, Fairmont Le Château Montebello resort hotel is sure to delight you with its many year-round activities. Your stay also includes a visit to the chocolate Economuseum with tasting, and admission to Omega Park.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Montebello, Petite Nation
- Until 2022-10-15
- Starting from
- Did you know that the Fairmont Le Château Montebello was built in only four months? It opened on July 1, 1930 as a private resort called Lucerne-in-Quebec and changed its name a few years later to the Seigniory Club.
- Ten thousand logs of Western Canadian red cedar were used in the construction of the first three buildings of the Fairmont Le Château Montebello.
- 2 nights at Fairmont Le Château Montebello in a Fairmont room
- Resort activities at the hotel, most of which are free
- Admission to Omega Park
- Self-guided tour of a chocolate factory with tasting
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Your package can be customized
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).