In the Outaouais, you will find happiness on two wheels. Here, everyone can ride a bike. Explore the Gatineau-Ottawa region by taking advantage of the capital’s 600 km network of trails. It’s impossible to take the same route, we have so many trails! In this package, you will stay at the Best Western PLUS Gatineau-Ottawa, chosen especially for its access to the bike path. You’ll also visit the Canadian Museum of History and take an aqua-taxi ride to Ottawa with its electric boat service. You’ll discover new views by riding your bike along the river. Fill up on green energy!
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Art, culture and heritage
- Until 2022-10-15
- Starting from
- The National Capital Region is a great place to cycle this summer. In addition to the regular cycling network, several parkways are reserved for active use.
- The Ottawa River was the most important waterway for the natives of North America.
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- Admission to the Canadian Museum of History
- Water taxi ride from Gatineau to Ottawa
- A bike tour of Ottawa and Gatineau
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).