In the Outaouais, happiness comes on two wheels. Here, anyone can ride a bike. Explore the Gatineau–Ottawa region along the capital’s 600km network of recreational pathways. There are so many trails, it’s almost impossible to take the same route twice! For this package, we’ve selected the Best Western PLUS Gatineau–Ottawa (located right next to the bike path), as well as a visit to the Canadian Museum of History and a river crossing to Ottawa by electric water taxi. Pay a small supplement for a room with a river view.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 3 jours / 2 nuits
- Jusqu'au 2021-09-06
- À partir de
- Prix à titre indicatif seulement.
- The National Capital Region is a great place to cycle this summer. In addition to the regular cycling network, several parkways are reserved for active use.
- The Ottawa River was the most important waterway for the natives of North America.
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- Admission to the Canadian Museum of History
- Water taxi ride from Gatineau to Ottawa
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Bike rental
- Guided tour of Ottawa by bike
- Gatineau-Ottawa City tour
- Omega Park
- When you go to the step of estimating the package, you will be able to access a larger list of optional activities.