Visit the region in a whole new way! Enjoy a half-day guided tour in a sea kayak or canoe with all the equipment provided (boat, paddle, life jacket, safety equipment and the guide) before departure, the basic techniques will be explained to you. Then enjoy a good meal at the microbrewery Les Brasseurs du Temps. Including a self-guided tour of the brewery museum which reveals the fabulous history of beer and the importance it has had in the region. You will have the chance to taste exclusive beers. This package includes 2 nights in Gatineau.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Until 2022-10-15
- Starting from
- Did you know that the Brasseurs du Temps offers a smoked beer in memory of the Great Hull Fire of 1900? This sad event left an indelible mark on the downtown skyline.
- Enjoy a sea kayak tour on the lakes and rivers of the Outaouais. Discover the beauty and secrets of the fauna and flora, the history and geography of the region.
- 2 night in Gatineau
- Kayak Excursion (3h)
- Visit of the Outaouais Beer Museum including beer tasting and a 3 course meal
- Lodging tax
- Travel Agent Client Compensation Fund (TACCF)
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).