Gatineau Park covers 361 km²of hills and forests. Its rich biodiversity and proximity to the city make it a true paradise for outdoor enthusiasts. Your package includes a snowshoeing (or cross-country skiing) excursion in Gatineau Park, a visit to the Canadian Museum of History and finally, a tour of the Beer Museum at Les Brasseurs du Temps microbrewery. The visit to the brewery museum reveals the fabulous history of beer and the importance it has had in the region. Located on the site of the former brewery of Philemon Wright, founder of the Township of Hull, the site was restored to its original vocation. You will have the chance to taste exclusive beers and local cheeses during your epicurean excursion!
Book your stay in Gatineau and get up to $100 in VISA prepaid cards! Read the full operation, terms and conditions.
- The park is a mixed forest that’s home to some of the greatest plant and animal diversity in the province.
- Did you know that the Brasseurs du Temps offers a smoked beer in memory of the Great Hull Fire of 1900? This sad event left an indelible mark on the downtown skyline.
- 2 night in Gatineau
- Pass for cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and fatbike trails in Gatineau Park
- Snowshoe rental
- Visit and tastings beer and cheese BDT Brewery Museum
- Admission to the Canadian Museum of History
- Lodging tax
- Travel Agent Client Compensation Fund (TACCF)
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Indoor escape game where you have to solve riddles
- City tour of Gatineau-Ottawa
- Admission to Canadian War Museum