Enjoy a 2 night stay where you will have nothing to think about. This is the promise of your stay at Auberge Couleurs de France!
The luxury and charm of an authentic log cabin on the banks of Little Preston Lake will seduce lovers of nature and French gastronomy. A real little heaven to enjoy the summer!
This inn is also family friendly as it offers 2 or 3 bedroom family suites. Many activities available on site and in the surrounding area.
An unforgettable weekend in the middle of the great Outaouais forest!
At your disposal without charge during your stay:
- Pedal boat
- Paddle board,
- Playground for children
- Sports room
- Billiard room
- Relaxation area with outdoor spa, sauna and cold pool
- Hiking trail
- Electric boat rental
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Duhamel, Petite Nation
- Until 2022-10-15
- Starting from
- The log house has been an integral part of the Quebec landscape for a long time. When the first European settlers arrived in New France, they built log cabins while waiting to build their real homes!
- 2 nights at the Auberge Couleurs de Frances
- Breakfast for both nights
- The lodging tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).