Your stay in Gatineau will blow your mind! Try the Rogers Interzip, the new landmark zip line! Soar through the air more than 36 metres above the Ottawa River and enjoy a breathtaking 360° view of Ottawa’s Parliament Buildings, the Chaudière Falls and Old Hull. In addition, treat yourself to 20 minutes of karting at the region’s largest track. Diehard thrill seekers can add a bungee jump or a parachute jump to their experience!
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Until 2022-10-15
- Starting from
- The Ottawa River was once called Kitchisippi, which means Big River.
- The Interzip Rogers departure tower rises to 120 feet above water level.
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- Interzip Rogers, the new interprovincial zip line
- 20 minutes of outdoor karting on the largest track in the region
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).