Let your guide lead you through the hidden treasures of the region.
Discover, for example: a waterfall higher than Niagara Falls and one of the most unknown national parks in the province of Quebec, Plaisance National Park. The Petite Nation is a region rich in history, this day would not be complete without a tour of the Château Montebello and the Manoir-Papineau National Historic Site. You will also have the pleasure of visiting a local cheese factory as well as an artisanal chocolate factory. Taste delicious products and learn more about the making process.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- For over 90 years, Fairmont Le Château Montebello has been known for its rustic charm, unique architecture and beautiful natural surroundings.
- Aventure Outaouais wants to take its guests on unique adventures that will allow them to discover the true charm and beauty of the region.
- 2 nights at the Fairmont Le Château Montebello in a Fairmont room
- A guided tour of the Little Nation (9am to 5pm) (meals included)
- The resort fees
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Your package can be customized
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).