The Wakefield Mill Hotel & Spa offers you a one-of-a-kind dream getaway in an enchanting setting in the heart of Gatineau Park and the Collines-de-l’Outaouais. You’ll be charmed by this boutique hotel, a former flour mill, that elegantly combines comfort, history, and the beauty of its natural surroundings. Your stay includes 2 nights with a round of golf at the Mont Cascades Golf Club and a visit to an artisanal candle factory.
All our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- The Mont Cascades Golf Club offers a magnificent view of the Gatineau River.
- The Wakefield covered bridge was the first to connect the two banks of the Gatineau River in 1915, it was rebuilt in 1998 after a fire.
- 2 nights at the Moulin Wakefield Hôtel & Spa
- Round of golf at Mont Cascades Golf Course
- Visit of an artisanal candle shop
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation-related expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Round of golf at Club de golf Le Sorcier
- Round of golf at Manderley on the Green
- Ottawa River Cruise
When you go to the step of estimating the package, you will be able to access a larger list of optional activities.