The Wakefield Mill Hotel & Spa offers you a one-of-a-kind dream getaway in an enchanting setting in the heart of Gatineau Park and the Collines-de-l’Outaouais. You’ll be charmed by this boutique hotel, a former flour mill, that elegantly combines comfort, history, and the beauty of its natural surroundings. Your stay includes 2 nights with a round of golf at the Mont Cascades Golf Club and a visit to an artisanal candle factory.
All our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
Sorry! We could not find this package's information.
- The Mont Cascades Golf Club offers a magnificent view of the Gatineau River.
- The Wakefield covered bridge was the first to connect the two banks of the Gatineau River in 1915, it was rebuilt in 1998 after a fire.
- 2 nights at the Moulin Wakefield Hôtel & Spa
- Round of golf at Mont Cascades Golf Course
- Visit of an artisanal candle shop
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation-related expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Round of golf at Club de golf Le Sorcier
- Round of golf at Manderley on the Green
- Ottawa River Cruise
When you go to the step of estimating the package, you will be able to access a larger list of optional activities.