Keep your eye on the ball! There are so many golf courses in Outaouais, you’ll definitely want to plan more than one trip. Our region boasts an array of courses for all skill levels, from novice to expert, with lush fairways and spectacular settings. This package includes 3 nights in Gatineau with 2 rounds of golf and a cruise on the Ottawa River.
All our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 4 days / 3 nights
- Until 2022-10-15
- Starting from
- Looking for a new activity? Try Interzip Rogers, the new interprovincial zip line.
- The Brasseurs du Temps microbrewery and beer museum in Old Hull is located on the site of the former brewery of Philemon Wright, the founder of Hull Township.
- 3 nights in Gatineau
- Round of golf at Club de golf Tecumseh
- Round of golf at Manderley on the Green
- Cruise on the Ottawa River
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation-related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).