Stay and play golf at the incomparable Fairmont Le Château Montebello and take a guided electric scooter tour of the lovely region during this fun getaway.
Spend two memorable nights at the largest log cabin in the world located between Montreal and Gatineau-Ottawa. Enjoy the hotel’s many resort services and activities, including a round of golf at the Fairmont Le Château Montebello Golf Club, a challenging course designed by Stanley Thompson in 1931.
Explore the welcoming community of Montebello on an electric scooter with Géo-Explora Scootrek. Accompanied by a guide and with the help of a geo-application, you’ll discover charming and interesting sites.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Montebello, Petite Nation
- Until 2023-10-31
- Starting from
- Take full advantage of the resort experiences at the Fairmont Le Château Montebello, such as mini-golf, tennis, volleyball, cycling and paddling. You can also indulge at one of the restaurants, relax at the spa or swim in the indoor pool.
- Observe wild Canadian animals living in their natural habitat at Omega Park in Montebello! Go on a 12-kilometre self-drive safari or stroll the walking paths in nature in this huge animal park.
- 2 nights at the Fairmont Le Château Montebello
- Resort Experiences Fee (see list of included activities)
- Round of golf at Fairmont Le Château Montebello Golf Club
- Discover Montebello by electric scooter with Géo-Explora Scootrek (guided)
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation-related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).