Do you love dogs? If so, this package is for you! La Vallée des Rosiers B&B in Otter Lake is located right next to a sled dog kennel where you can feed and pet the dogs at suppertime. During your stay, you can also access the 3-kilometre walking trail that leads to a lookout. In addition, on the day of your choice, we’ll take you to a local lake for canoeing or kayaking. The B&B rooms are perfect for families, with 2 large beds, a private bathroom and a refrigerator.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 3 jours / 2 nuits
- Otter Lake, Pontiac
- Jusqu'au 2021-07-31
- À partir de
- Prix à titre indicatif seulement.
- The Pontiac is known as an excellent area for stargazing, far away from the light pollution of urban centres.
- The Husky sled dog breed originated in Siberia before being exported to Alaska for sled racing.
- 2 nights at La Vallée des Rosiers
- Time at the kennel to feed and pet the dogs
- Boat rental for two people with transport
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Astronomy evening with telescope
- Rafting on the Ottawa River
- Bike rental next to Véloroute des draveurs
- Admission to Coulonge Falls Park including areal park
- When you go to the step of estimating the package, you will be able to access a larger list of optional activities.