The Outaouais has so much to offer! Start your stay with 2 nights in Gatineau followed by 1 night in the Pontiac RCM (Regional County Municipality). In Gatineau, we’ve selected a cruise on the Ottawa River, and in the Pontiac you’ll visit Coulonge Falls Park and its giant zip lines above the canyon are guaranteed to take your breath away.
All our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- The Coulonge River has known the era of the log drive. Today, you can still see remnants of those days, including a concrete log slide that used to be made of wood.
- Mansfield-et-Pontefract has the longest covered bridge in the province. A photo stop is a must!
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- 1 night at the Spruceholme Inn in Fort-Coulonge (several types of accommodation available)
- Ottawa River Cruise
- Admission to Coulonge Falls Park
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation-related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).