The Outaouais has so much to offer! Start your stay with 2 nights in Gatineau followed by 1 night in the Pontiac RCM (Regional County Municipality). In Gatineau, we’ve selected a cruise on the Ottawa River, and in the Pontiac you’ll visit Coulonge Falls Park, you’ll hike the Oiseau Rock Trail and you’ll test your skill with an escape game at Bryson House.
All our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 4 jours / 3 nuits
- Jusqu'au 2021-10-11
- À partir de
- Prix à titre indicatif seulement.
- The Coulonge River has known the era of the log drive. Today, you can still see remnants of those days, including a concrete log slide that used to be made of wood.
- Mansfield-et-Pontefract has the longest covered bridge in the province. A photo stop is a must!
- The George Bryson Cultural House houses a museum dedicated to the history of the Pontiac and the Bryson family.
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- 1 night at the Spruceholme Inn in Fort-Coulonge (several types of accommodation available)
- Ottawa River Cruise
- Admission to Coulonge Falls Park
- Access to the Oiseau Rock Trail
- Escape room at the George Bryson Cultural House
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation-related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Admission to the Canadian Museum of History
- Rafting on the Ottawa River
- Alpaca farm visit
- When you go to the step of estimating the package, you will be able to access a larger list of optional activities.