The largest green space in the region, Gatineau Park is a natural oasis covering 361 km² of hills and forest. Its rich biodiversity and proximity to downtown make it a real paradise for outdoor activities such as hiking, cycling, canoeing and cross-country skiing. Must-sees include the Mackenzie King Estate, the Étienne Brûlé Lookout and Philippe Lake. Your package includes a 90-minute cruise on the Ottawa River aboard an electric water taxi, and a visit to the Doozy Candle artisanal candle shop in Old Chelsea.
Please note that this package is offered with the Lofts du Village in Chelsea, only available from Sunday to Thursday. If you come on weekends, we can offer you a Gatineau hotel located just 10-15 minutes from Chelsea.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- Stop by the Chelsea Visitor Centre for advice on hiking and outdoor activities.
- The park is a mixed forest that’s home to some of the greatest plant and animal diversity in the province.
- 2 nights at Lofts du Village in Chelsea or in Gatineau hotel
- A 90-minute electric aqua-taxi cruise on the Ottawa River
- Visit an artisanal candle shop
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Bungee Jump
- Bike rental
- Admission to the Canadian Museum of History including the temporary exhibition Queens of Egypt
- When you go to the step of estimating the package, you will be able to access a larger list of optional activities.