Known as the green lung of the Outaouais, Gatineau Park covers 361 km² of hills and forest.
Its rich biodiversity and proximity to the city make it a true paradise for outdoor lovers. You can go hiking, biking, canoeing or cross-country skiing. Among the must-sees are the Mackenzie King Estate, the Étienne-Brûlé lookout and Philippe Lake. This package includes a mountain bike, canoe or paddleboard rental with Les Nomades du Parc.Discover the park with your canoe, paddle board or on a bike.
Please note that this package is offered with the Lofts du Village in Chelsea, only available from Sunday to Thursday. If you come on weekends, we can offer you a Gatineau hotel located just 10-15 minutes from Chelsea.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Chelsea, Collines-de-l'Outaouais
- Until 2022-10-15
- Starting from
- Stop by the Chelsea Visitor Centre for advice on hiking and outdoor activities.
- The park is a mixed forest that’s home to some of the greatest plant and animal diversity in the province.
- 2 nights at Lofts du Village in Chelsea or in Gatineau hotel
- A mountain bike, canoe or paddleboard rental
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).