This package features three great animal-themed activities! Over the course of a few days, you’ll discover Omega Park and the Eco-Odyssée water maze in the heart of beaver habitat, and you’ll visit the Canadian Museum of Nature and its special exhibition about owls. Several hotel options are available.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- What sets Omega Park apart from traditional zoos are the large natural spaces of over 2000 acres which are home to over twenty species of animals living in their natural environment.
- Due to a natural phenomenon, there are hardly any biting insects in the Eco-Odyssée marsh!
- 3 nights in Gatineau
- Parc Oméga
- Éco-Odyssée water labyrinth by pedal boat
- Admission to the Canadian Museum of Nature with access to the special owls exhibition
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Rideau Canal Cruise
- An Escape Room
- Visit of Laflèche Cave
- When you go to the step of estimating the package, you will be able to access a larger list of optional activities.