Meet local winemakers, market gardeners, breeders and artisans to discover a unique expertise and the whole richness of the Pontiac region.
You will learn more about grape varieties and grape growing in Quebec during a guided tour of 2 vineyards with wine tasting, but also about Yak raising and bio-intensive farming during your visit at the Pure Conscience Farm.This epicurean getaway includes 2 nights at Gite O’ Bordeleau located on the Ottawa River. Experience the Lebanese cuisine and hospitality offered by our resident chef, Rawan Al Wadaa of Rebels in the Kitchen. The accommodation offers 3 rooms with 2 full shared bathrooms.
This journey is filled with tasty treasures, passionate producers and rural landscapes.
Available from Thursday to Saturday.For other days of the week please contact us.
All our packages are subject to change based on your interests from our website or call centre.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Luskville, Canada
- Until 2022-10-15
- Starting from
- The Domaine de Pontiac Village offers red, rosé and white wines made from grapes grown on site. The names of their wines are inspired by the history of the region.
- Worth a visit: On Highway 148 in Qyon, keep your eyes open and make a stop at Fabie’s Garden. A farm enlivened by horse work, joie de vivre and beautiful gardens.
- Two nights at O’bordeleau Lodge
- Full shared bathrooms
- Guided tour of two vineyards with wine tasting
- Visit to Pure Conscience Farm, visit the yaks and the organic gardens
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation-related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).